Looking for something fun to do this weekend to celebrate the July Fourth Independence Day long weekend? Here's a big list...
Saturday, July 1
- Salt Lake City: Residents in Salt Lake City can expect an evening of excitement with a drone light show at Jordan Park at 10 p.m. The free event will also feature food trucks and live music.
- Centerville: Kicking off the celebrations will be Centerville's fireworks at dusk in the Centerville Community Park, featuring a live concert by Nathan Osmond and the Homeland Band at 8:30 p.m.
- Provo: Lavell Edwards Stadium in Provo is primed for the "Stadium of Fire" event, touted as the nation's biggest stadium fireworks festival. The award-winning band Journey is slated to perform at 8 p.m., with the spectacular firework show following their performance.
Monday, July 3
- North Salt Lake: The three-day Liberty Fest in North Salt Lake concludes on Monday with a grand fireworks show at 10 p.m. Other attractions include food trucks, bounce houses, and a paraglider and skydiver show.
- West Bountiful: Festivities continue in West Bountiful with a fireworks celebration at 10 p.m. at City Park, preceded by a carnival, safety fair, and concert featuring Mike Murphy.
- Logan: Willow Park in Logan will light up the night with a fireworks show from 10 p.m. to midnight.
Tuesday, July 4
- Holladay: Holladay City Hall Park and Playground will host a Fourth of July celebration, with fireworks launching at 10 p.m. Charley Jenkins will be featured in a concert preceding the fireworks.
- Cedar City: In Cedar City, the day will be filled with activities culminating in a fireworks display after dark at the Cedar City airport.
- Blanding: Blanding will mark Independence Day with a fireworks show at Centennial Park from 6-10:30 p.m.
- Clearfield: Clearfield's Freedom Festival, featuring the state's second-largest fireworks show, will commence at 10 p.m. at Fisher Park, with live entertainment provided by The Salamanders.
- Huntsville, Hurricane, Kaysville, Kanab, Layton, Lehi, Magna, Manti, Midway, Moab, Murray, Nephi, Pleasant Grove, Riverdale, Riverton, Salt Lake City, Sandy, St. George, Tooele, West Jordan, West Point: Cities across Utah will each host their unique celebrations, packed with a variety of events and fireworks displays taking place mainly around 10 p.m.